Accessories - Stages SP4 Pedal User Guide
Warnings and Maintenance
- For indoor use ONLY.
- Apply grease to pedal threads when installing.
- Tighten pedals WEEKLY to 42 N⋅m torque and inspect for damage and wear.
- Replace pedals if SPD or Delta retention feels loose or pedal body wobbles.
- Replace straps when frayed.
- Clean the pedal spindle and spring areas regularly to remove hair, debris, and sweat to prevent corrosion.
- MANDATORY: Replace pedals as a part of annual maintenance or every 12 months. Pedals are a wear item and failure to replace worn pedals can cause a significant injury risk to consumers and a liability risk to owner/operators if not maintained and replaced on this schedule.
- Before beginning exercise or modifying any exercise program, consult your physician.
- California Proposition 65: The enclosed hardware and its packaging contain chemicals the State of California has found to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.