1. Activate the console by pressing any button.
2. Pedal the bike until the console detects the power meter and registers watts.
3. Open the Stages Power app on your compatible mobile device.
Make sure your mobile device has a data connection or is connected to a wireless network.
4. From the Discoverable Devices page, select Stages IC Console.
5. Select Update Firmware.
6. Once the update is complete, follow the on-screen prompts to disconnect from the console.
7. To confirm the software version, reconnect to the console and verify the firmware version, shown in the lower left corner of the app's home screen.
Date: 9/27/17 (m/d/y)
Firmware Release #: v2.0.18
Replaces Release #: v2.0.4
Date: 1/25/17 (m/d/y)
Firmware Release #: v2.0.4
Replaces Release #: v2.0.3
Date: 12/9/16 (m/d/y)
Firmware Release #: v2.0.3
Replaces Release #: v2.02