WARNING: To reduce the risk of serious injury, read all important precautions and instructions in this manual and all warnings on the product before using your console.
- Before beginning any exercise program, consult your physician. This is especially important for persons over age 35 or persons with pre-existing health problems.
- If you have an implanted medical device, such as a pacemaker, consult your physician before using a heart rate sensor.
- If you are taking medication regularly, consult your physician to find out if the medication will affect your exercise heart rate.
- Use the console only as described in this manual.
- It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure that all users of the console are adequately informed of all precautions.
- Keep the console indoors, away from moisture and dust. Do not put the console in a garage or covered patio, or near water.
- Inspect and properly tighten all parts regularly. Replace any worn parts immediately.
- Keep children under age 12 and pets away from the console at all times.
- To avoid damage to the console, keep liquids away from the console and keep the console out of direct sunlight.
- Clean the console with a soft, damp cloth only. Do not use abrasives or solvents to clean the console.
- When storing the console and/or the sensor, remove the batteries. Store the console and/or the sensor in a clean, dry location away from moisture and dust.
- Over exercising may result in serious injury or death. If you feel faint or if you experience pain while exercising, stop immediately and cool down.