Warm Up Mode
Warm Up mode is designed to allow you to adjust the bike, warm up, and prepare for an actual ride. In a studio cycling class, you can use this mode to warm up before the class begins. When Warm Up mode is active, WARM UP will appear in the message banner.
- Activate the console by pressing any button.
- When you activate the console, it will be in Startup mode.
- Press the STAGE button to enter Warm Up mode.
Note: The console will also enter Warm Up mode after 10 seconds if you do not press any buttons and your pedaling cadence is greater than 20 RPM. If your pedaling cadence is greater than 60 RPM, the console will enter Warm Up mode immediately.
- Follow your progress with the displays (see the Display Diagram for reference).
When Warm Up mode is active, the console will show real-time data. However, the console will not show the elapsed time or average values.
- Press the STAGE button to exit Warm Up mode. The console will enter Stage mode and begin the ride.