Stage Average Hold
The Stage Average Hold feature allows for the average values on the console display to remain on-screen for a set amount of time when advancing to a new stage. The average hold can be set to 7, 5, or 3 seconds, or turned completely off. The default setting is off.
To set the Stage Average Hold time:
- Activate the console by pressing any button, then press and hold the RIDE and END buttons for 3 seconds to bring up the Settings menu.
- From the Settings menu, use the RIDE and END buttons to scroll, and the STAGE button to select Display.
- From the Display menu, select Custom.
- From the Custom menu, select Avg Hold.
- Choose an option from the Average Hold menu and press the STAGE button to select.