Heart Rate Monitor
- The console must be in Warm Up mode to pair to a heart rate sensor.
- The console will not pick up a heart rate monitor in any other modes.
- Refer to the sensor manufacturer’s instructions before attempting to connect to the console.
To connect a heart rate sensor:
- Put the heart rate sensor on and position yourself near the console. You must be within 12 inches (30 centimeters) of the console to link a heart rate sensor.
- Press any button to activate the console, then press the STAGE button to enter Warm Up mode.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to activate your ANT+ or Bluetooth-compatible heart rate sensor.
- The heart symbol will flash in the heart rate display and the console will show heart rate data.
After the heart rate sensor is linked to the console, the console will be able to receive heart rate signals within an area encompassing all the riding positions of the exercise bike.