If power (watts) or cadence (RPM) signal is not being received by a compatible display unit when riding the bike, please confirm the following items:
- Confirm that working AA batteries are properly installed in the power meter according to Battery Replacement steps and the white isolation band has been removed.
- Ride the bike with a pedaling cadence of 20 RPM or greater. The power meter will not send cadence or wattage when being turned by hand; once normal pedaling forces are applied, the device will begin broadcasting power and cadence.
- Ensure that the power meter has been successfully paired to the display unit according to the manufacturer’s specific instructions (see Pairing the Power Meter).
- Connect to the Stages Power app to confirm the power meter is powered on and functional.
- If the power meter is still not functioning correctly after performing steps 1-4 listed above, you may want to perform a Hard Reset to restart the power meter software.
Additional support content is available at support.stagesindoorcycling.com.