WARNING: To reduce the risk of serious injury, read all important precautions, instructions, and warnings in this manual before using. Stages Cycling assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sustained by or through the use of this product.
- Please read this manual carefully before using the device.
- Please keep this manual for easy reference.
- Please affix this product in a safe and stable location to avoid injury.
- This product should only be used in temperatures between 0-40 C (32-104 F), relative humidity 20%-80%. Please avoid using the device in a very hot or high humidity location.
- Avoid contact with hard objects, which may cause scratching on the surface or damage internal parts.
- Avoid contact with liquids, which can cause internal damage to the device.
- Do not attempt to repair this product yourself; always use a qualified service agent to perform adjustments or repairs.
- Do not overload electrical outlets; this can cause electric shock or fire.
- Main power supply: This equipment is designed to operate from a 100-240 Volt 50/60 Hz AC main supply. The use of other power sources may damage this machine. If you are not sure of the voltage, please consult with your local power company before plugging in.
- Check that the voltage marked on the rating plate located at the rear of the power adapter states 100-240 V. The manufacturer will not accept responsibility for damage or injury caused by connecting to the wrong voltage.