App Release #: v1.2.0
Replaces Release #: v1.1.9
App Release #: v1.1.9
Replaces Release #: v1.1.8
- Improved connection information pop-up.
- Improved “connection lost” panel behavior for a more stable connection.
App Release #: v1.1.8
Replaces Release #: v1.1.7
- Added optimization for profile sorting.
App Release #: v1.1.7
Replaces Release #: v1.1.6
- Booking layout now supports 25 X 25 bike configuration grid, recently released for StagesFlight.com Web. Studios with unique room layouts have more flexibility matching their floor plan and what users see in all booking modalities.
- Pop-up, error message “Web video has failed to load” will display in StagesFlight Control when a YouTube video will not play. Not all YouTube videos are compatible with the StagesFlight player. If a video is not compatible it will fail to load in StagesFlight and you will receive this message.
- Intensity profiles with sub-interval timers will now show up on StagesFlight Control.
- “Lock FTP” icon doesn’t display on FTP results screen.
- Simple gauges were not displayed correctly on the External Screen.
- Profile in “Interval Zoom” mode displayed incorrectly.
- Items on the FTP results pop-up moved too fast.
- % of intensity zones for location were not taken into account when displaying a profile on the screen.
- Gauge does not appear when user starts to pedal at a time when the “External Screen” was open.
- Users weight in pounds changed to weight in kilograms if their weight was changed on the “Are you ready to ride?” screen.
- Personal HR sensor of users booked in an earlier session should not display for user who booked without HR sensor when booking with, the “lock screen”.
- Scrollbar added to “Select HR Sensor” screen.
- User information should not be cleared after changing bike selection on the “Are you ready to ride?” screen.
- HR sensor from club should not display on the “Are you ready to ride?” screen for registered user after changing option on the “Are you wearing a heart rate monitor?” screen.
- User information should not be cleared after tapping repeatedly on CONFIRM button on the “Are you ready to ride?” screen.
- Bikes didn’t display on the screen after changing the bike configuration for location.
- When using a route, data on the “Team setup” screen is not updated after retrying the connection to StagesFlight studio.
Select intensity profile/route:
- Intensity profiles/routes did not default sort by date.
- Instructor not able to sort the intensity profiles/routes by date ascending.
- Sort by type did not return accurate results intensity profiles/routes.
- Instructor not able to sort the intensity profiles/routes by name descending.
- Intensity profiles/routes not sorted by date descending after switching from another type of sorting.
- While StagesFlight Control and WPF both support a bike configuration grid with maximum dimensions of 25 X 25. The current WPF build can only support a total number of 60 bikes with video. The next release of the WPF will be able to support a maximum of 100 bikes with video. The benefit of the new 25 X 25 bike configuration is that studios with unique layouts can now match actual room layout on the bike booking screens. For instance 2 rows of 25 bikes for wide rooms or 3 columns of 12 bikes for deep rooms.
- StagesFlight Control is built in Unity, this means that we have the ability to release the same build to both iOS and Android devices simultaneously. Unique bugs can appear due to device differences. Please inform us of your device type and version of operating system when reporting any issues with StagesFlight Control.
iOS App Release #: v1.1.5
Replaces Release #: N/A
- Improved search for profiles.
- Added auto-end session pop-up.
- Added YouTube video failed processing pop-up.
Android App Release #: v1.1.5
Replaces Release #: v1.1.2
Android App Release #: v1.1.2