Current Web Release #: v2.17
Replaces Web Release #: v2.16.1 (hotfix)
- Introduction of Beats Plans, which use RPM as the target metric, allowing instructors and club admins to create rhythm classes structured around music and RPM.
- Improvements to the intensity player within the studio environment.
- Plan maker enhancements allow for navigating between intervals with arrow keys or on-screen arrow buttons.
- Slider bar in Plan Maker updated to adjust interval duration in five-second increments.
- Countdown timer added to the Remote Control to aid instructors with syncing plans and music.
- Various user setting improvements.
Current Web Release #: v2.16.1 (hotfix)
Replaces Web Release #: v2.16
- Issue related to auto-scheduled classes within the combined class mode has been fixed.
- Various improvements.
Current Web Release #: v2.16
Replaces Web Release #: v2.15
- User leaderboards are accessible, allowing users to see top efforts from within their location, enterprise, country, or globally.
- Calories burned will calculate for users that are only using a heart rate sensor.
- Club Admins can set the time before a scheduled class when users can book a bike for Studio classes.
Current Web Release #: v2.15
Replaces Web Release #: v2.14
- Users can add a heart rate sensor ID to their profile, automatically associating their heart rate data to their account within a studio.
- Instructors can add a bio to their profile.
- Live stream improvements.
Current Web Release #: v2.14
Replaces Web Release #: v2.12
- Users who sign up via the Web receive a welcome email.
- Ability to delete Enterprise tags added.
- Users automatically link to the club location after completing an in-person session.
- Users created as a result of an integration will be linked to the respective location.
- Issues with the grid and screen configurator fixed.
Current Web Release #: v2.12
Replaces Web Release #: v2.11.1 (HotFix)
- Email confirmation functionality introduced to ensure an accurate and secure user database.
- Enterprises can configure their own tags.
- Issues importing class plans from StagesFlight addressed.
Current Web Release #: v2.11.1 (HotFix)
Replaces Web Release #: v2.11
- Experiences are tied to enterprises, giving enterprise admins the ability to channel-specific content to their clientele and allow sharing across multiple enterprises.
Current Web Release #: v2.11
Replaces Web Release #: v2.10
- On-Demand functionality added to the StagesStudio Now app, along with the ability to create and consume Experiences. Experiences include plans, videos, and music in one user interaction.
- Ability to import plans from the StagesFlight platform introduced.
- Plan Maker 2.0 introduced, allowing for better and easier control over interval creation for instructors and club admins.
- Use the slider to select intensity levels within zones or input intensity value manually.
- Drag-and-drop individual intervals or groups of intervals within the workout.
- A method for users to create an account via web and app has been implemented. Users can create their accounts and associate themselves with their location by way of universal search.
- Club admins and instructors can create and edit recurring classes, including adding plans, videos, or experiences to the entire series of classes or individual sessions.
- Workouts completed without a device paired are recorded, giving users access to the duration completed.
Current Web Release #: v2.10
Replaces Web Release #: v2.9.0
Current Web Release #: v2.9.0
Replaces Web Release #: v2.8.0
- Users can upload a profile picture to display in bookings. Click on the PROFILE icon on the top right of the screen. If the user is an instructor, then the picture will also display in the class card on the StagesNow app.
- Users can select a class and book a bike from StagesCloud.com using the BOOKING tab. Available classes are listed when the user selects BOOK NOW. Booked classes and bike numbers appear in their BOOKING tab.
- Metrics charts added to WORKOUT DETAILS. From the FEED tab, users can select individual workouts and display charts for power, HR, RPM, and speed metrics.
- Users can import the last three months of detailed workout files from StagesFlight.com to StagesCloud.com. Select the “+” icon under the FEED tab.
- For testing purposes, club admins and instructors can add a screen tab from the Remote Control. Under the RC settings menu, select the SCREENS button. Select a screen from the list to open a new tab for that screen.
- All user names are the same as their email address for consistency at log in. Some users initially used specific user IDs.
Current Web Release #: v2.8.0
Replaces Web Release #: n/a
- New and improved permissions.
- Ability to manually create classes from Cloud UI instead of using Swagger/integrations added to the SCHEDULER menu. Note: this is the base class creation feature before the release of the full scheduling and booking features.
- New FEED menu option displaying user’s workout data. The next release will include detailed workout charts.
- From the locations menu, Stages Super Admins can create a new location providing the enterprise and region are already set up by the Stages Support team.
- Local WASP collector replaces the current WASP hub architecture by having the WASP collector reside locally in the studio, allowing for non-casting connectivity for data rendering and reducing potential network issues.
- Add custom thumbnails to your class list under class details.
- When a user logs out, they are returned directly to the log in screen.
- When logged into Remote Control (RC), screen options are no longer displayed for a cleaner instructor experience. Control screens under SETTINGS > DISPLAY SETTINGS > TURN ON DISPLAY. For testing purposes, use direct URLs to get to screens.
- Various improvements and bug fixes.