Accessories - Stages SP4 Pedal User Guide
Toe cage installation and removal
Installing the toe cage accessory
- Hook the front side of the toe cage into the Delta side of the pedal.
- Pull back on the tab at the rear of the toe cage.
- Press the tab onto the rear of the pedal to secure the toe cage. A click indicates the toe cage is firmly locked in place.
Removing the toe cage accessory
- Pull back on the tab at the rear of the toe cage to disengage the tab from the pedal.
- Lift the toe cage up and back to remove it from the pedal.