The Stages SIC1 console can be paired to compatible mobile apps (such as the StagesFlight app) using your device’s Bluetooth LE connection. The console will re-broadcast speed, power, cadence, and heart rate values to your devices, save your ride data, and log it to your preferred fitness tracking application.
1. See your device’s instructions on how to search for sensors to pair to your device or app.
2. Activate the console by pressing any button, then press the STAGE button to enter WARM UP mode.
3. Select the console from the list of available sensors.
4. For Stages Flight, the console will be listed based on the bike number, such as Stages IC 1.
Note: If no bike number has been set by the club or studio, the console will show up as Stages IC 0.
5. Begin the recording or start your activity on your personal device
6. Press the STAGE button to begin your activity on the console.
Note: Not all apps or devices will be set up to collect both power and heart rate from the console as a single sensor. See our online support page for a list of compatible apps: support.stagesindoorcycling.com